8 March 2013
This week’s learning outcomes were:
- Use design narratives to reflect back on the journey you have completed, your goals and achievements, and what you’ve learnt along the way.
- Compare the use of representations, tools and methodologies within the OLDS-MOOC activities
- Discuss the key challenges of learning design and how the field might develop
Professors: Professor Gráinne Conole from the Beyond Distance Research Alliance at the University of Leicester, Professor James Dalziel from Macquarie University and Dr Yishay Mor from The Open University.
I have produced two narratives:
- NARRATIVE OF OLDS MOOC EXPERIENCE in cloud: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/8138
- NARRATIVE OF OER MODULE PROJECT in cloud: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/8148
In my OER project I have planned a topic on Learning Design, in which I have included some of the tools and resources used in OLDS MOOC.
I have produced a learning unit on OER in UDUTU LMS. As this learning unit is addressed to teachers with SEN pupils, the accessibilities issues and universal design for learning will be highlighted as well. The goal is to raise awareness for the many free tools and resources that exist and where to find them, to readapt or to create new ones according to the needs of pupils. Learning objects are intended to be produced by teachers along this learning unit. As a final deliverable we’ll have an aggregation of individual eportfolios and activities/products created by participants.
As the narratives I’ve produced in cloudworks and some of the comments are quite extensive, I think that this week 8 reflection is quite comprehensive and a detailed wiki was produced embracing all in: http://oldsmooc1week8reflect.pbworks.com.